- Why Bay Port?
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- For Sale
Why People Choose Bay Port?
Conveniently located near the 30,000 Islands, the Trent Severn Waterway and the beautiful North Channel, Bay Port Marina is just a wave length from many spectacular anchorages.
Along the way, your cruising options vary from wide open water to protected and well marked small craft routes. Crystal clear water, sandy beaches and tranquil evenings await you at nearby Beausoleil Island (7 miles), Frying Pan Bay (11 miles), Beckwith Island (19 miles), Christian Island (20 miles) and Hope Island (20 miles). Further away, you can enjoy more picturesque cruising areas, such as Indian Harbour (23 miles), Twelve Mile Bay (29 miles), Long Sault Bay (39 miles) and Club Harbour (97 miles).
- Clean and safe Family-friendly boating lifestyle marina
- Accommodation for over 700 vessels up to 100 feet in length
- Overnight, weekly, monthly, full season dockage
- Gas, diesel fuel, pumpout, fresh water and ice at gas dock
- Slips with shore power, dock lights and fresh water
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet service at your slip
- Laundry room (washer and dryer machines)
- Thirty-five clean, heated, private washrooms and showers, with plenty of hot water
- Marina office, service facilities and chandlery open seven days a week, year round
- Sales and installation for, Mercury Outboard Engines, Mercury Inflatables, Mercury Professional Ribs, MerCruiser, Volvo, Raymarine, Furuno, Intellian, Sea Tel, Westerbeke, Yanmar, Northern Lights, Standard Horizon, Webasto Marine, Interstate Battiers, Side Power Thruster Systems, Vetus Thruster Systems, Lewmar, Steadymate, Mustang, Xantrex Technologies just to name a few
- Heated in-ground swimming pool with patio, lounge chairs and tables
- Two playground areas for children
- 75-ton Marine TraveLift
- Two 30,000 lbs hydraulic trailers
- Large temperature controlled workshop for vessel servicing year round
- Wood working shop, fibreglass repairs, refurbish and mechanical
- Heated indoor winter storage for vessels at marina
- Dry stack facility for off-season storage and membership without a slip
- Extensive parts department, open seven days, year round
- Machine shop facilities for aluminum, stainless steel or bronze
- Yacht brokerages for both power and sail on premises
- 24 - hour security guards, CCTV video in our patrolled fenced property
Watch this short video showing the Bay Port community lifestyle.
Engineered To Be The Best
In addition to offering beautiful facilities and superb service, Bay Port Marina is brilliantly marine-engineered. The breakwall, for example, has been designed to keep the water inside the marina basin protected from adverse conditions out on the bay. The water inside the marina is so clean that you can swim right from your slip.
We are especially proud of our breakwall. Below the waterline, Bay Port engineers have incorporated three separate tunnels, which allow fish to reach their spawning grounds and to keep the water circulating and clean. Thus, our breakwall not only effectively keeps water conditions within the marina basin under control, it does so without disturbing local marine life.
Bay Port Yachting Centre has been recognized for our "Eco Efficiency Performance", for our commitment to environmental improvement services.